[Gambas-user] following up the menu sig11 question

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Jan 4 11:32:29 CET 2011

Thanks for all the help to solve this Ian/Benoit.

Now I've another problem around this menu.

In the program, which has multiple modules, I generate the popup menu of
health issues, on multiple forms. Rather than leave the code duplicated in
each form on a dozen occurrences or whatever it will be, I removed it to
another module, and just passed the menu to this, works fine.

however, having been what I thought was very clever, it then turned out that
the mnu event  (I called it  "mnuHealthIssues", is unavailable to the module
that calls this subroutine.

Is there any want that an event handler generated in another module, can be
recognised by the module that created the menu?

Hope that's not too confusing.

Thanks.

Richard