[Gambas-user] Sudden IDE bug > unable to load my project > gambas vaporises.

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Jan 3 08:37:25 CET 2011

Mm.............Help.................

Ok, deep breath.

I'd done two things

1) Set an argument in the  project properties, which was just a flag, and
working fine.

2) I'd created a new menu using the menu editor, just a single menu item with
no children. I then tried to assign this menu to a menubutton, but the menu
item I'd just added, wasn't showing up in the popup menu's list. I repeated
the process to no avail, thought I'd just shut down gambas then reload, but on
reload just as the tips show > gambas vaporises!!

Given that I've still got a Sig11 problem with menu's I suspect this must have
something to do with it.

Bumma.

I'll shut down and re-boot and see if that makes any difference, but any
suggestions in the meantime would be welcomed.

Regards

Richard