[Gambas-user] Spinbox issue

vikram austinium at ...43...
Mon Jan 3 07:55:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I am using Gambas2.21, on Debian Squeeze, attached is an application that uses GB.GTK.
The form has a spinbox an a button, the user can key in values into the spinbox(not just do so by using the mouse to click on the up and down arrows). The form also has a button with Default property enabled. When the user keys in any value that is within the range of the spinbox and presses enter(without the spinbox losing focus) the value that is in the spinbox is not reflected.

I have attached a sample project for your reference.

bug?

Regards,
Vikram Shankar Nair