[Gambas-user] Gambas3 complains about gb.settings

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Sun Jan 2 18:33:31 CET 2011

Thank you !!!

I really love this project, it was pitty not to run it and it was
annoying manually edit the .project file for each project with this
configuration.

Thanks again!

On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 14:17 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > > i converted a project from Gambas2 to Gambas3.
> > > But Gambas3 complains about gb.settings.
> > >
> > > i have never used this component for this project.
> > > If i go to components dialog it is clicked and i cant unmark it.
> > >
> > > if i add in .project file the line
> > > Component=gb.settings it works.
> >
> > It is a new requirement of the gb.form.mdi component on Gambas 3. But the
> > automatic converter didn't add it automatically.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> OK, fixed in revision #3428.

Demosthenes Koptsis.