[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Help Window

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Sat Jan 1 23:32:37 CET 2011

I had the same problem but in Ubuntu 10.10 you can overcome it by
holding down the 'special' key.(IE The Windows key on my keyboard
between CTRL and ALT) and clicking the help window anywhere. You don't
need to click the window header. I think this feature was added to the
last Gnome release

Regards
Michael