[Gambas-user] Embedder example

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Sat Jan 1 20:47:08 CET 2011

Good evening Benoît,

i forward a mail to you my teacher sent me. he wants to be introduced to
you first... so, his name is Dr. Hans Lehmann and he is writing a book
about gambas. i would send you the table of contents if you are
interested and the dokuwiki page is at www.gambas-projekt.de.
the topic: he says that he finds the embedder example more confusing
than helping to understand the complexity of embedding extern started
programs and so he wrote another one which is attached. he would be
pleased if you test it. if it is a problem that variable names and
comments are german, i would translate it quickly for you.
he asks if you are interested in more programs for this purpose?

regards,
tobi