[Gambas-user] More on Print bugs.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jan 1 20:15:12 CET 2011

> Benoit,
> I have investigated print problems further and posted following question
> on Ubuntu One website. It would appear to be a Ubuntu problem not a
> Gambas problem.
>
> There are many different Print dialogs but one is very common and is
> used by Gimp, Shutter, Evloution and Simple Scan. In all these apps the
> "Page Size" and "Orientation" are disabled. The same dialog in Firefox,
> Thunderbird and GEdit works OK. I program in Gambas3 which uses this
> dialog in conjunction with the GTK+ library and it also has these
> options disabled. If I use the QT4 library then a different print dialog
> is displayed with no problems. Anybody else notice this problem and
> found a solution?

As I told you before, this was fixed, at least on my machine: "Page size" and
"Orientation" are not disabled anymore.

So are you sure that you use a recent svn revision?

Can somebody else confirm that "Page size" and "Orientation" are not disabled
anymore on their GTK+ printer configuration dialog?

Here is Michael's project, slightly modified.

--
Benoît Minisini