[Gambas-user] ColumnView: how to add text to columns (Gambas 2)

Tue Feb 22 16:54:41 CET 2011

Hi,

Never used a ColumnView before. Now it could be useful. But I'm stuck at
the point how to insert text into other columns than column 0.

ColumnView1.Add("key1", "Text1") only adds text to the leftmost column,
the one that can be shown like a treeview. (I don't need that treeview
feature, just several columns.) And how do I add text to column 1, 2 etc.?

By the way, up to now I always used a TableView for such tasks, but it's
somewhat roundabout when you just need an orderly list. I'm curious how
this one works :-)

Thanks for your help.

Rolf