[Gambas-user] Changing hierarchy later

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Fri Feb 18 20:50:58 CET 2011

I understand your question very well, because I had it too sometimes.

I place some controls on the form. Afterwards I realize that it would be better
or necessary to put them into a container. I can move them on the form into the
container, but they do not get children of it (of course not). Now, I first look
at the hierarchy if there is a left/right button to define a control as a child
of another control.
It is done fine in the Menu Editor, you can make entries, move them and define
parent/children with the left/right buttons.

Would be a nice feature.

Regards
Matti