[Gambas-user] Bug in gb3: Message buttons are not translated

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Fri Feb 18 20:29:56 CET 2011

This is really weird.
But:
- In my Qt4 stringtable, "Yes" was translated, and I added "No".
- I encounter english button texts in no other app.
- In gb3, the button of Message.Optional is translated.
- In gb2, all Message buttons are translated.
So this looks clearly like a gb3 problem to me.

Give it a low priority, and maybe look at it again sometimes...

Regards