[Gambas-user] Showmodal causes invalid object!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Feb 18 00:39:39 CET 2011

> I don't want to pressure, but have I understand this correctly, this is
> bug? Or did I miss something?
>
> Jussi

This is a side effect of a feature I should remove maybe:

The first instanciated Window (or Form) automatically becomes the "main"
window. When that window is closed, all other instanciated forms are
automatically closed and made invalid. So when you try to show the second
form, that has been created before the first form is shonw, you get the
message.

I think I will remove that feature, and make the "main" window concept
explicit with an "Application.MainWindow" property, or something like that.

What do people think?

--
Benoît Minisini