[Gambas-user] Copying to GNOME's clipboard

vikram austinium at ...43...
Mon Feb 14 13:01:09 CET 2011

Hi,

I am using Gambas 2.21(gb.gtk) on Debian Squeeze(GNOME). I am trying to copy text from my application onto GNOME's clipboard.

I did try using Clipboard.Copy to copy onto the Clipboard the text copied only remains on the clipboard for as long as the gambas application is running. The moment the gambas application is closed the clipboard is cleared.

How can i make the text in the clipboard persist even after the gambas application is closed?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Vikram Nair