[Gambas-user] Arrays of controls..

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Fri Feb 11 17:35:44 CET 2011

First, put the buttons in a group that can catch events:
       ButtonArray[X] = NEW Button(ME) as "Buttons"

Then, give every button an individual Tag:
        .height = 20
	.Tag = X

And the event to see which one is clicked:
Public Sub Buttons_Click()	' reacts to all the buttons
  Dim i As Integer

  i = Last.Tag	'reads the Tag, so you see which one it was
  Print i

  Select Case
  End Select
End