[Gambas-user] Message Dialog Question

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Thu Feb 10 20:59:15 CET 2011

1. Key parameter:
Looking at the source code, I found: key is just a string for a settings entry,
you can choose it as you like.
You could for example do
Message.Optional("This is my message", "OK", "ShowAgain")
The message is displayed.
If you click on "Don't show this message again", an entry in the settings file
is generated: [HiddenMessage] ShowAgain=True.
You find this file in ~.config/gambas3/ProjectName.conf
As long as the entry is "True", the message will not be displayed anymore.
Edit the file and set the entry to "False", and the message will show up again.

2. Only one button
This is just an information message. Nothing to decide, no more buttons needed.

@ Benoît:
Message.Title doesn't work with Message.Optional.

Regards
Matti