[Gambas-user] exception 11

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Wed Feb 9 13:16:02 CET 2011

Hi Steven,

When you install a software from sources by compiling it, the only one solution to clean all the previous installation you need to keep the directory where you put the sources
and use the following command to uninstall your previous version:

1- go in sources directory of previous gambas version
2- make uninstall
3- go in directory of new version of gambas
4- ./reconf-all
5- ./configure
6- make
7- make install