[Gambas-user] exception 11

Steven revimmo steven at ...1652...
Tue Feb 8 16:41:58 CET 2011

After some testing, i found out I had to set the scaled parm to false
for all the windows.
So, now I succeeded the first part. The output is :

steven at ...40...:~/request_dev> gbx2 -p
kbuildsycoca running...
QObject::disconnect: Unexpected null parameter
steven at ...40...:~/request_dev> gbx2 -p
kbuildsycoca running...
Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)
steven at ...40...:~/request_dev> DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.

steven at ...40...:~/request_dev> gdb /usr/bin/gbx2 core
GNU gdb (GDB) SUSE (6.8.91.20090930-2.4)
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute
it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show
copying"
and "show warranty" for
details.
This GDB was configured as
"i586-suse-linux".
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/gbx2...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Missing separate debuginfo for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
Try: zypper install -C
"debuginfo(build-id)=43b505ea5e193fa5d7c742793989c5aaa0874e0c"
Core was generated by `gbx2 -p'.
#0  0xb48f12d7 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0xb48f12d7 in ?? ()
#1  0xb48f13fb in ?? ()
#2  0xb78a9a6f in ?? ()
#3  0xb78a6f8f in ?? ()
#4  0x0804e4e0 in getgid ()
#5  0x081b0250 in ?? ()
#6  0x0804ede4 in getgid ()
#7  0xb78a6f01 in ?? ()
#8  0x0806aeb0 in getgid ()
#9  0x08088d08 in ?? ()
#10 0x0804f0e5 in getgid ()
#11 0xffffffff in ?? ()
#12 0x0804f3bb in getgid ()
#13 0xbff34afc in ?? ()
#14 0x0805cf10 in getgid ()
#15 0x08610f58 in ?? ()
#16 0x0805d40e in getgid ()
#17 0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) quit
steven at ...40...:~/request_dev>

I dont know if this helps, do i do that (installing debug info) ?

Steven