[Gambas-user] Colorchooser crash

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Tue Feb 8 08:33:08 CET 2011

Benoit sorry i made a mistake.

Here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?w73g6ots4ejahjg

How to reproduce the bug.

1) click lblColor
2) A form with color chooser is showed.
3) Click the color pick up tool.
4) Click many times in color area until the messages comes up and a
signal 11.
5) sometimes you need to close FColorChooser form and reopen it and
continue the clicks in colorchooser area.

6) The signal 11 will be raised on clicks the color area or after
closing the form.

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 17:53 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > note, this error comes up when i click many times on color area of
> > colorchooser. so it is not colorize crash as subject said, so i changed
> > the subject.
> >

> Sorry, but if you are not more accurate, I can't help. You told to click on
> label lblColor, and I didn't found any label named lblColor in the project.
>
> Can you explain again what should be done precisely to reproduce these
> messages?

Demosthenes Koptsis.