[Gambas-user] Crash gambas3 ide when you select a View from a mysql database connection in

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Sun Feb 6 22:18:09 CET 2011

Hi Benoit,

Please, exec this sentences as a script in mysql server. It creates a table
an a view.

If you make a new connection to this database from the gambas3 IDE. If you
select the view from the list, IDE crash (with no 11 signal)

I'm using ubuntu 10.10 x64  with gambas3 rev 3537

Regards,