[Gambas-user] gb3: Draw method with same source and destination image

Wed Feb 2 20:11:02 CET 2011

I have an image, blandscape, that is 1408 x 1408 pixels. This code works:

blandscape.Draw(blandscape, 0, -128)

This code produces odd results (attached):

blandscape.Draw(blandscape, 0, 128)

I'm trying to shift the image in any of eight directions (up, down,
left, right, up-left, up-right, down-left, down-right) by 128 pixels,
which is the size of the "tiles" used in the game. I'm basically copying
the image onto itself but offset by 128 pixels. Any idea what's going on
here? I tried using all the available parameters for the Draw method and
it still didn't work.

FYI, this mailing list rejects email of a size greater than 256 KiB, so
this is the third time I'm sending the post. It said, "Awaiting
moderator approval," and was later rejected by moderator with "No reason
given". So, I apologize for the poor quality of the attached image.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues