[Gambas-user] Foreground property in CheckBox doesn't work (gambas3)

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Tue Feb 1 15:34:24 CET 2011

[workarounds]
1) Ty changing the RGB value in the box under the R G B H S V spinboxes
from 000000 to some other value like FE5522.  Now if you click in the
colour selection area (upper left-hand 'panel'), it should update the
RGB value.

2) Try first selecting a pre-defined colour from the lower left-hand
panel then choosing the colour you want from the upper left-hand panel.

[bug analysis]
It looks to me like it's not updating the RGB value when you use the
colour-picker (upper left-hand panel) if the value in the RGB box (it's
actually an unlabeled field I'm calling the RGB box, hope you understand
which I mean) is all zeroes.

[oops]
I just realised I'm testing this on Gambas 2.19, but you never know, it
could be the same bug...

Regards,
Caveat