[Gambas-user] gambas3 DrawingAreas problems

Karl Reinl karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Dec 26 00:23:25 CET 2011

Salut,

The DrawingAreas are cached (= True), and painted = False

I get, when using qt4 and my DrawingAreas filled with Draw shows
NOTHING :

X11 ERROR
X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9
  Major opcode: 55 (X_CreateGC)
  Resource id:  0xce0003e
X11 ERROR
X Error: BadGC (invalid GC parameter) 13.
  Major opcode: 62 (X_CopyArea)
  Resource id:  0xce0004fThe DrawinAreas are cached (= True), and
painted = False
X11 ERROR
X Error: BadGC (invalid GC parameter) 13
  Major opcode: 60 (X_FreeGC)
  Resource id:  0xce0004f
X11 ERROR
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode: 54 (X_FreePixmap).
  Resource id:  0xce0003e

While using gtk, no error, it works, and I see all.
.
I use :

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=2.6.38.7-server-1mnb2
Architecture=i686
Memory=800324 kB
DistributionVendor=MandrivaLinux
DistributionRelease="Mandriva Linux 2011.0"
Desktop=KDE4
.
[Gambas 2]
Version=2.23.1