[Gambas-user] Online help in Gambas3

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Fri Dec 23 18:08:23 CET 2011

It would nice to have the system check for updates to the help text and ask
if you want to update when updates are made available...

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Rolf-Werner Eilert <
eilert-sprachen at ...221...> wrote:

> There is one more thing I would like to mention about Gambas3.
>
> When the computer is not online, I found there is no help text. Maybe it
> would be useful to have a basic help stored locally in case there is no
> internet available. And it might be nice to be able to update it from
> time to time.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Rolf

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?