[Gambas-user] Client/Server Application with Gambas

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue Dec 20 18:22:00 CET 2011

Hi Hamza,

I use XMLRPC in my Gambas project.
http://www.domotiga.nl/projects/domotiga/repository/entry/trunk/DomotiGa/CXMLRPC.class
Look here for simple android, web and iphone clients using xmlrpc/json:
http://www.domotiga.nl/projects/domotiga/repository/show/trunk/webclients

I also watched websockets, done nothing with them yet.

If you have any ideas/experience please share them with me if you want.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.