[Gambas-user] Big Gambas3 slowdown on hex edit / compare program

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Dec 15 15:19:21 CET 2011

I can confirm that rev #4278 is *much* faster on gtk+ now.  gtk+ now
scores about 6 seconds in comparison to qt4's 3 seconds, for my
"massively inefficient GUI".

Many thanks for the quick turnaround Benoit!

Now I just need to decide if I want to stay with my beautiful-looking
but poorly-designed "textboxes on panels GUI" or switch to the rather
more boring-looking but pleasing to the design-police "tableview GUI"

Kind regards,
Caveat