[Gambas-user] Help in sending sms

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Wed Dec 14 22:52:57 CET 2011

You can also use a service provider like Yahoo, MSN, and others. Just
google their SMS API's. Then your app simply needs to send the proper info
over a web connection to the service.

Randall

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:51 AM, nando <nando_f at ...951...> wrote:

> I have heard connecting (usb) a computer to a smartphone and using the
> smartphone to do
> the SMS work is one way.

> Sent: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:00:06 +0100
> Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Help in sending sms
>
> > On 14.12.2011 18:50, herberth guzman wrote:
> > > Greetings all, I want to implement in my program sending text messages
> > > (sms) to mobile number of store manager reporting cash income of the
> > > day but not if I can help do this because I tried and I could not and
> > > need help please. In a text box I put the cell phone number in another
> > > the message data and a combite where the service provider will (Claro,
> > > Telefonica, Tigo) Guatemala. Thanks for the help.

> > i think that you will need appropriate hardware? if you have got some,
> > what's the problem?

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?