[Gambas-user] Issue 155 in gambas: Event ComboBox_Click() performed when I make ComboBox.Add("aaa")

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Dec 13 05:58:07 CET 2011

Updates:
	Labels: -Version Version-TRUNK

Comment #1 on issue 155 by benoit.m... at ...626...: Event ComboBox_Click()
performed when I make ComboBox.Add("aaa")
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=155

The Click event has a bad name because it comes from VB. It means that you
have selected an already existing item. So if your combo-box is void, you
won't get it.

To populate it, you can try to use the MousePress and the KeyPress event.

I may add a dedicated event for that in the future (like the Show event of
the Menu class).