[Gambas-user] Passing ... parameters

Fri Dec 9 19:04:59 CET 2011

I don't know how to do this directly, but there are several ways to do it
indirectly.
Perhaps you need something like this:

Public Function F1(...) As Integer

  Return F2(Param.All)

End

Public Function F2(ArraOfParameters As Variant[]) As Integer

  Return ArraOfParameters.Count

End

But even better if you can change the structure of your program so that you
don't have to re-pass all the parameters.
BTW. Do you know command TypeOf() ? It may be useful with this case.

Jussi