[Gambas-user] Passing ... parameters

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Fri Dec 9 02:38:25 CET 2011

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a way to pass all the ... parameters in a function call
on to another function.

In other words, I have a situation where I want to pass all the extra
parameters, but I don't know/care how many there are, viz

Public Function F1(sType as String,...) as Boolean
    If sType = "Basic" then
        ' process the call locally
    Else
        Return F2(???) ' where ??? is the set of Params received.
    Endif
End

Public Function F2(...) as Boolean
    If Param.Count=2 then
        ' process the call using method A
    Else If Param.Count=3 then
        ' process the call using method B
    Else
        Error.Raise("Illegal parameter set")
    EndIf
End

Is there a way to just pass all the extra params?

regards
Bruce