[Gambas-user] Report with Gambas 3

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Dec 4 22:14:44 CET 2011

Am Dienstag, den 22.11.2011, 13:44 +0100 schrieb Ext4:

> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I'm new in gambas (6 months) and I'm writing a small application that manages data in a MySQL database.
> > > I started my apprenticeship with Gambas3 and I encountered a problem I can not solve alone.
> > > For prints I saw that there were two solutions. The component Gb.report and class PdfWriter (http://www.gambas-it.org/wp/?page_id=21).
> > > Gb.report seems more complete, but is more difficult to use.
> > > PDFWriter is very easy to use.
> > > The two solutions are they perennial?
> > > What do you recommend, knowing that I'm not very good with Gambas3?
> > >
> > > Thank you for your advice.
> >
> > Salut,
> >
> > the PDFWriter is for gambas2, so it is not said, it will work for
> > gambas3
>
> Pdfwriter works fine with Gambas3. Just need to convert it.

Salut,

I'v tried today the said Pdfwriter, YES, you can convert it to gambas3,
and you can run it, and there is no ERROR raising up....
but I'v got an empty form with 24 pages, yes there are 24 pages.
But all 24 are, empty pages.
So if it works for you, I know you are using a too old version of
gambas 2.99
Draw can't no more be directed to a printer, you have to use paint for
that.

--
Amicalement
Charlie