[Gambas-user] Display of fonts differs (Gambas2)

Thu Dec 1 10:41:17 CET 2011

I just stumbled over this little "feature" ;-) Maybe qt is to blame:

When I use the same font in the editor and on a TextLabel, the TextLabel
shows the font less nice. I include a screenshot, hope it gets through.

As you can see, the "(" and ")" look better in the editor. And the ""
should be bold but appear somewhat crumbly in the TextLabel. You can
compare normal and bold characters in the editor with the TextLabel.

Any idea why this is so and if there is any workaround to it? Of course,
I can always use another font for the TextLabel that is shown better...

Regards

Rolf