[Gambas-user] Syntax error not my fault

Christian Stephens imageek247 at ...626...
Mon Aug 29 03:55:00 CEST 2011

im using gambas2 and the settings component. They were both working fine (especialy the settings component. I love it.) until just recently. Im using the exact code below;
FMain.Top = Settings["Window/Top", FMain.Top]
but i keep getting this error which is not refering to my line of code, but it is still highlighting it;
Syntax error in settings file at line #2: Out of bounds
is it my fault, or some sort of permissions error? Any help?

~DaGeek247
"if only Noah had squished those two mosquitoes"