[Gambas-user] Issue 88 in gambas: G3 Help Browser - General Navigation 1 : External links

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Aug 29 02:15:19 CEST 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 88 by adamn... at ...626...: G3 Help Browser - General Navigation
1 : External links
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=88

1) Links to external sites are ignored by the G3 help browser.  This
appears to be true for all external links (except the gambas sourceforge
site).

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: TRUNK
Revision: r4052
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86
GUI component: GTK+
Desktop used: LXDE

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
N/A

4) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.
N/A

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
a) Open the help browser.
b) Click on the gambas.sourceforge.net button
c) Click on the Paypal link ==> nothing happens!
d) Click on the Donate button ==> nothing happens!

Same for any other external link, I think.  I thought those just might get
you attention :-)
e) Click on the Bug Tracker link ==> nothing happens!

This is true no matter whether or not a Browser is selected in
Preferences/Applications.

In addition, the context menu doesn't help either.  Right clicking and
selecting Open Link or Open in New Window are ignored.

(See also G3 Help Browser - General Navigation 2 : Homepage Context Menu)