[Gambas-user] Arrays of controls

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Sun Aug 28 05:01:48 CEST 2011

Hi out there,

I do not check this at all:

Public Sub Page_First_Init()
    Dim hPictureBox As PictureBox
    Dim I As Integer
    For i = 0 To 9
        hPictureBox = New PictureBox(Me) As "PBX"
        hPictureBox.Tag = i
    Next
End

Seems to work. But how do I call one of this bitmaps, for example make the
first visible, and resize it? I have a complete crash with the FOR EACH, do
not understand it at all, what to define where.

I will be really grateful for some detailled help here, because it levels up
the software massive, when I get this jump. I have looked a lot around, but
for the point I don't understand - nothing.

In this case PBX_Click() will help me nothing, because all PictureBoxes have
to be invisible at start.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Dag-Jarle johansen