[Gambas-user] gambas webos ?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Aug 26 14:20:29 CEST 2011

On Friday 26 August 2011 06:00, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> it will be better to work on integration with android platform !!

Android will actually be a little more difficult (WebOS was actually a full
Linux implementation but with their own GUI layer instead of X; Android has
the kernel but doesn't even have glibc) but yes, I think that would be more
worthwhile.  I haven't really gotten into NDK programming yet so I don't
know how much is missing.  Maybe someone's already made an NDK X server
which would make porting Gambas easier, though windowed apps on Android are
not really a good fit.

Rob