[Gambas-user] gambas webos ?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Aug 26 04:20:12 CEST 2011

On Thursday 25 August 2011 03:02, Girard Henri wrote:
> Do you think gambas could work on hp touchpad webos-3.0.2 ?
> I am not good enaugh to make the port but if people are looking to do
> it, i am interested.

Having done some WebOS development before I got rid of my Palm Pre, I think
shoehorning X onto it is possible.  However, both the performance and
integration with other apps would be terrible.  I think someone came up
with a way to use the framebuffer and maybe you could get Gambas GTK apps
to work with the framebuffer, but that's definitely more work than I would
do to support a dead platform.

Rob