[Gambas-user] Issue 2 in gambas: No native gambas for Windows platforms

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Aug 25 21:48:08 CEST 2011

Comment #7 on issue 2 by kevinfis... at ...1887...: No native gambas for
Windows platforms
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=2

I don't know, but if someone pulls off porting gb3 to Windows they would be
a hero for the ages. I don't use Windows, but I like the idea that Windows
users could run my GAMBAS programs. That's one hell of a big user base, and
I think it would greatly help GAMBAS and its users in the long run.