[Gambas-user] 4028 doesn't run & 4035 Y U No Compile

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Aug 22 11:11:11 CEST 2011

On 22/08/11 17:18, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> 4031 ran but got the following message at the end of the make install.

> OK! It should be fixed in revision #4032.

Well this has been a very frustrating day.
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/bang.gif

But in the end...
1) I think that eSVN _does_ ignore warnings when it is updating. So,
never again.
2) make clean and make uninstall are necessary
3) I don't know whether it takes a long time for European electrons to
get to South Australia, but..
I had to recreate the local trunk from scratch *and* do another _svn up_
to get 4032 to "be" 4032
4) but finally :-) 8-) :-) all reconf'd; all configured; all make'd and
all make installed. YAY!

now where was I, oh yes, that DirChooser ... be right back :-)

btw, thanks Benoît for staying with this!

Bruce