[Gambas-user] WebView Object and proxy parameter

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 20 13:17:23 CEST 2011

> > Hello all,
> >

> > Does anyone know how to use or config the proxy parameter  (Ex:
> > http://192.168.0.1:8080) using a WebView object please ?
> >
> > I try to configure the HTTP_PROXY variable in the user profile, try to
> > configure in the KDE control panel parameters of proxy but nothing
> > change.
> >
> > Fedora 14  +  Gnome
> > Gambas3  (last svn release)
> > qt graphic interface
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Olivier Cruilles
> > Mail: linuxos at ...1896...
>
> Hi Olivier,
>
> In revision #4018, I have added a WebView.Proxy property that will allow
> you to define all proxy properties: Type, Host, Port, User and Password.
> The Type property can be one of the following: WebView.NoProxy,
> WebView.HttpProxy and WebView.Socks5Proxy.
>
> I have no proxy there, so please test and tell me!
>
> Regards,

Oops. I cannot put a Proxy property in WebView, it overrides the Control.Proxy
property.

In revision #4019, I put the Proxy property in WebSettings (which is more
logical anyway!).

--
Benoît Minisini