[Gambas-user] Big incompatible change

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 20 02:37:32 CEST 2011

To fix the bug tracker issue #78, I had to do some incompatible changes.

- TreeView, ListView and ColumnView Find() method have been renamed as
FindAt().

- IconView.Find() has been renamed as FindAt().

- Workspace.Children has been renamed as Workspace.Windows.

The IDE source code has been fixed accordingly.

But now, changing the return datatype of a method through inheritance is now
correctly forbidden.

Theoretically, I have to prevent method signature from changing between
inheritance too. But it is more complex to do that, so it will come later.

I hope that it won't break your projects too much.

I will make a RC3 soon.

Benoît Minisini