[Gambas-user] Help me ....... with Gambas2 and SQlite3

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Tue Aug 16 09:42:23 CEST 2011

It's very easy:

- Open file
- Read data and transform into SQL inserts
- Execute SQL inserts

All of these steps are properly documented in gambas help.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz