[Gambas-user] Accessing a microsoft database from gambas

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Thu Aug 4 13:08:12 CEST 2011

On 04/08/11 03:20, Caveat wrote:
> Hope somebody finds this useful...
Caveat,

Not at the moment ( :-) ) but sometime in the next few weeks I am going
to be cleaning up over 20 years of saved Access databases !!!.  What I
would especially like to get back out of them is the VBA code.
Any chance that your thingo will let me get access (ahem) to that code?
cheers
Bruce

(Why would anyone want this stuff?? Because it contains nearly twenty
years of experience, not only mine but some wonderful stuff from people
at a place called databaseadvisors.com - the one bunch of people that I
actually miss having not had a microsofty product installed for the last
5-7 years.)