[Gambas-user] gb.report gambas3

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Thu Aug 4 03:18:16 CEST 2011

goodnight community would like to help me with gb.report I managed to do
some reports in gambas3 but only funsion me with code creating them, I would
like to design a graphical report and you look as designed, if you design a
report to run it when you looks misconfigured.

And also I have the problem that shows me all results of HRESULT ReportLabel
just shows me a record and when I do it from the code
for example:

Cx As Connection Private
Private rs As Result

Public Sub _new ()
   Dim i As ReportLabel

   cx = ModDB.conectar ()
   rs = db.Exec ("SELECT * FROM tbrecibo")

i = New ReportLabel (RVBCont)

For Each rs
i = New ReportLabel (RVBCont)

     i.Text = rs!id & "" & rs!codigo_socio & "" & rs!nombre_completo

Next

end

when viewing the report does not look flashy aesthetic or misconfigured and
if you look the way I want to show graphics with a reportlab as follows:

Cx As Connection Private
Private rs As Result

Public Sub _new ()
   Dim i As ReportLabel

   cx = ModDB.conectar ()
   rs = db.Exec ("SELECT * FROM tbrecibo")

i = New ReportLabel (RVBCont)

For Each rs
    ReportLabel1.Text = rs!id_completo
    ReportLabel2.Text = rs!codigo_socio
    ReportLabel3.Text = rs!nombre_completo

Next

end
so just looking at a record are more than 100 could help me please.

thanks