[Gambas-user] gb3 requirements on openSUSE 11.4

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Aug 1 21:31:32 CEST 2011

Paolo has sent me a solution that solves the "missing file '-ljscore'" error:

- if you want to compile gambas3 yourself and want to prevent, that the
compile run breaks with a "missing libjscore" error, then you have to
install my patched package libQtWebKit-devel located at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/munix9:/branches:/openSUSE:/11.4:/Update/standard/
for a standard openSUSE 11.4 (updated) system.

Now gb3 runs again!