[Gambas-user] Issue 62 in gambas: No way to rename project

Fri Apr 29 10:49:16 CEST 2011

On 04/29/2011 04:35 AM, gambas at ...2524... wrote:
> Comment #2 on issue 62 by richard.... at ...626...: No way to rename project
> http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=62
>
> Doing it that way doesn't change the project title.
>
> I can edit .settings but it would be nice for there to be a Project ->
> Rename dialog that would rename all the instances of the project name,
> say even with built packages.
>
> Liking Gambas so far. Very quick.

Without commenting on the suggested feature, GAMBAS could benefit from a
feature request list with registered voting and reason. Nothing would
ever have to be taken seriously, but it could be an idea board for what
people who are using it need. Avoiding bloat as always would remain the
same.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues