[Gambas-user] Using a listbox in gambas 2

Christian DaGeek247 Stephens imageek247 at ...626...
Thu Apr 28 18:18:10 CEST 2011

*I have gambas installed on a pc that does not have internet. The
documentation included in the install does not have any info on listboxes. I
have some questions. How do I add a item into a listbox? How do I read a
line of text from a listbox? How do I delete an item from the listbox?
Thanks for your help. [?]
*
--
*Live Chat room!*