[Gambas-user] Base 64 question

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Thu Apr 28 13:50:55 CEST 2011

On Thursday 28 April 2011 21:38:52 Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Print XmlReader.Decode("strvalue", "Base64")
Funny that, I based my head against a wall trying exactly that syntax, I
eventually found some old gambas code on the web that worked.

But... just typed it in again, and it works. Dunno......... maybe I didn't
capitalise it or something.

Anway, thanks.

Like everything else in gambas, blindingly simple if you know.

Richard