[Gambas-user] about components in gabas3

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Apr 25 19:57:20 CEST 2011

Am Montag, den 25.04.2011, 18:33 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Salut,
> >
> > the wiki says this:
> >
> > Installing
> > You can install the component in your home directory by checking the
> > corresponding option in the "Make executable" dialog.
> >
> > Once installed there, the component will be visible in the "Components"
> > tab of the project property dialog as any other globally installed
> > components.
> >
> > To uninstall the component from your home directory, just uncheck the
> > option in the "Make executable" dialog, and make the executable again.
> >
> > I don't find this in rev. 3793 ??
> >

> This is for Gambas 2 only.
>
> Regards,

Humm, 'How To Program Components In Gambas' page say on top, just after
the Introduction :

All the information below is for
Gambas 3.

So please enlighten me, how/what to do it in gambas3.
--
Amicalement
Charlie