[Gambas-user] How to disable the minimize button on window

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Apr 25 12:23:46 CEST 2011

2011/4/25 Ganesh Kumar <bugcy013 at ...626...>:
> Hi gurus,
>
> I'm new to gambas. does anyone know how to disable minimize button on
> window..?
> please help me...

you can change the windows type (in gambas2) and on gambas3 set
Utility property to true

but you can't remove only the minimise button the restore/maximise
will be masked too

> -Ganesh.
>

> --

Fabien Bodard