[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 (64 bit)

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Sat Apr 23 11:22:34 CEST 2011

I was able to compile from svn Gambas 3 on Ubuntu 10.10 64 bit.

Everything seems to have gone well and the examples I ran worked as
expected. I now have a 32 bit and 64 bit version I will be maintaining.

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide to building a .deb that would
install dependencies if needed? I would like to get Gambas 3 in the
hands of some of the seasoned Basic programmers I know to take a look
and provide some feedback. Asking them to build it from scratch for an
evaluation may be asking too much.