[Gambas-user] Magnify 0.0.8

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Wed Apr 20 20:20:35 CEST 2011

Hi Shane and Richard (and whoever, didn't follow the conversation),

this is a nice idea!

After trying it just once with a few images, a question: The lens magnifies, but
definitely doesn't show the original size of the image. My test images are about
3200x2400, and your lens shows about 2/3 of the original size.
Is this a planned behaviour?

Another question:
I'm working on an image viewer example for Gambas3.
What do you think about joining the projects, putting your magnifying glass
somewhere (Zoom menu probably) into the viewer as a menu item?
I didn't read your code and don't know if it could be integrated easily, but why
not.
I just like the idea of having this option in the viewer, instead of having two
different examples.

So, have a look at my project and tell me what you think.
Don't complain about bugs! There have been some big changes, and a lot of the
code isn't fixed yet.

Regards
Matti